Thursday, March 6, 2008

Winner of the company name contest is...



Dawn Fessler, with "Focus on the Children"
she is the winner of a full photoshoot

I chose Dawn's submission based on two reasons:
1-there is no questions that when you hear/see it you know what I do with no question...take pictures of children.
2-I like the play on words of focus...being for both camera focus and the child is the focus not just for a picture, but for my vision of my future foundations I will be donating funds to in helping children.



the runner up is...

Linae McCoy, with "Captured Miracles" which I absolutely loved when I saw it and will be using it as the title for a "religous series" of children's photography, that I plan on doing as one of my first projects in the near future.

for being runner up and because I will be using her title for a future project she will also be receiving a photoshoot.



Wow, it was such a hard decission, so many great submissions.
I will be announcing the winners of the 2nd contest shortly. So stay tuned!!!

No comments: